MontrealTheatreHub.com is a labour of love – a profound love for the stage arts and for the extraordinary individuals who also share an adoration and respect towards the craft.
The idea for the site thus came from the desire to stitch even closer together the tight-knit tribe of Montreal theatre aficionados and create a digital platform for artists, production companies, presenters, arts organizations, and other industry professionals to promote their work among a highly targeted audience.
Suggestively named, the Hub was conceived to be a centralized source of information and resources for members of the local performing arts community at large, serving as an independent newscast, a comprehensive guide, and a loving home for us to unapologetically discuss all things theatre around town.
Collaboration, connection, and cooperation are at the heart of the Hub; we’re here to shine a light on the creative individuals that ignite stages across Montreal and contribute towards the cultural development of our vibrant city. Our mission resides not only in strengthening the ties among existing members of the community, but in reaching and inspiring new audiences to awaken to the magic of the theatre.
This site is a love letter to each and every single one of you and I hope you find in it a source of excitement, education, and enlightenment.
All my love!
Founder and Editor-in-Chief
Team of Contributors
Latest posts by Camila Fitzgibbon (see all)
Latest posts by Rosie Long Decter (see all)
Latest posts by Molly Barrieau (see all)
Latest posts by Mylène Chicoine (see all)
Latest posts by Desiree Goldwater (see all)
- Review: Taking a Break with ‘Small Mouth Sounds’ - February 17, 2020
- Review: ‘Alice and the World We Live In’: Our Surreal Reality - October 21, 2019
- Fringe Review: Courage & Growth in “Attempts in Flight” - June 12, 2019
Latest posts by Janis Kirshner (see all)
- Fringe Review: “Burning Bridget Cleary”: Story of the last woman burned as a witch in Ireland rings current - June 12, 2019
- Fringe Review: “House of Laureen Presents: Mx. Queerdo MTL” – a drag pageant in a class of its own - June 10, 2019
- Fringe Review: “The Adventures of Humphrey Beauregret: the Case o’Bianca” – Frankie-nominated one puppetman show ‘plays it again’ - June 8, 2019
Latest posts by Andrew Sawyer (see all)
- Review: ‘Persephone Bound’ a soaring modern spin on an ancient Greek myth - November 22, 2019
- Review: Morals are questioned, “Measure for Measure”, in Repercussion Theatre’s timely, annual Shakespeare-in-the-Park - July 18, 2019
- FTA Review: Genderf*cker is an explosion of life sprawled out on stage - June 1, 2019
Latest posts by Violette Kay (see all)
- Review: Circa: Not your average “Humans” - November 6, 2019
- Review: ‘Anima/Darkroom’: the Krump we all need and deserve - September 27, 2019
- Fringe Review: “Didn’t Hurt”: one man’s tale of trauma and recovery - June 10, 2019
Latest posts by Rahul Gandhi (see all)
- Fringe Review: “Dear Jax,”: Susan and Stephen. Love. - June 13, 2019
- Fringe Review: “The Immaculate Big Bang”: Big Laughs - June 12, 2019
- Fringe Review: Lights! Camera! Odd Jobs?: “Be in the Moment” - June 12, 2019
Latest posts by Jasmine Winter (see all)
- Review: ‘The Tropic of X’ a poetic, visceral, sucker punch to the gut - February 6, 2020
- Review: Timely as ever, Vittorio Rossi’s “The Chain” makes a triumphant return to the stage - September 16, 2019
- MCC Review: El Nucleo’s acrobalance show SOMOS is uplifting and charming - July 13, 2019
Latest posts by Celine Cardineau (see all)
- Review – ‘Counter Offence’: Inviting an Intersectional Dialogue about Power - March 13, 2020
- Review: Centaur Theatre presents English world premiere of ‘MOB’ - March 9, 2020
- Review: ‘Going Up’ is an Immersive Psycho-Erotic Delight - November 23, 2019
Latest posts by Emma Loerick (see all)
Latest posts by Sandra D'Angelo (see all)
- In the Spotlight: Samantha Gold, Graphic Artist of Snowglobe’s ‘The Pillowman’ - November 6, 2019
- Review: Opéra de Montréal presents “Das Rheingold” at Place des Arts - November 13, 2018
- Review: McGill Savoy Society presents a “spritely” Iolanthe - February 10, 2018