MontrealTheatreHub.com is a labour of love, birthed from a profound passion for the stage arts and for the people that make it happen.
My initial idea for the site came from what was a perceived gap in the Montreal English theatre scene – a need for up-to-date, freely accessible, and relevant industry information as an artist and an audience member. Suggestively named, the Hub was then conceived to be a centralized source of content for members of the local performing arts community at large, serving as an independent newscast, a comprehensive guide to shows, and a virtual home for us to unapologetically discuss all things theatre around town.
Connectivity is at the heart of the Hub; we’re here to shine a light on the creative individuals and companies that ignite stages across Montreal and contribute towards the cultural development of our vibrant city. Our mission resides not only in strengthening the ties among existing members of the community, but in reaching and inspiring new audiences to awaken to the magic of the theatre.
This site is a love letter to each and every single one of you and I hope you find in it a source of excitement, education, and enlightenment.
All my love!
Founder and Editor-in-Chief
Team of Contributors
- Closure Notice - July 29, 2021
- Fringe Artist Snapshots: Lucy Gervais & Natasha Perry-Fagant - June 22, 2021
- Job Posting: ELAN – Research Coordinator - June 22, 2021
- Interview | ‘True West’: From Stage to Screen - August 27, 2020
- Review: Taking a Break with ‘Small Mouth Sounds’ - February 17, 2020
- Review: ‘Alice and the World We Live In’: Our Surreal Reality - October 21, 2019
- Fringe Review: “Dear Jax,”: Susan and Stephen. Love. - June 13, 2019
- Fringe Review: “The Immaculate Big Bang”: Big Laughs - June 12, 2019
- Fringe Review: Lights! Camera! Odd Jobs?: “Be in the Moment” - June 12, 2019
- Review: Circa: Not your average “Humans” - November 6, 2019
- Review: ‘Anima/Darkroom’: the Krump we all need and deserve - September 27, 2019
- Fringe Review: “Didn’t Hurt”: one man’s tale of trauma and recovery - June 10, 2019
- REVIEW | Return of the OdM: Double-bill Eerily Prescient for Pandemic Times - November 7, 2020
- Review: Illuminating violence gets under my skin in OdM’s Written on Skin - January 26, 2020
- Review: OdM’s ‘Lucia’ a Triumph in the Traditional - November 10, 2019
Alex Gauthier, Alisha Ruiss, Andrew Sawyer, Anya Leibovitch, Bryan Libero, Dane Stewart, David Hudon, Émilie Gagnon, Emma Loerick, Frida O’pressed, Jillian Reynolds, Janis Kirshner, Jasmine Winter, Madison Jolliffe, Melanie MacDonald, Molly Barrieau, Monika Jackiewicz, Mylene Chicoine, Patricia Fitzgibbon, R. Pierpoint, Sandra D’Angelo, Sylvie Caverne, Veronica Schnitzer