The Quebec Drama Federation is seeking a part-time Program Assistant for an 8-week (120hrs @ $15/hr) contract beginning on October 26, 2020 to work on QDF’s General & Student Auditions & Designer Showcase.
Reporting to the Partnerships & Programs Manager and working closely with the QDF team, the Program Assistant will contribute to the successful 2020 Virtual Audition and Designer Showcase program preparation and implementation. The Program Assistant will be responsible for :
- Submission intake & triage
- Receiving registration forms, video submissions, portfolios, CVs, & headshots
- Filing/labelling/uploading information to Dropbox/Drive
- Filing/Labelling/Uploading self-tapes to Vimeo
- Answering Questions from and Maintaining Correspondence with applicants
- Scheduling Discovery Series Sessions
- Assisting with Community Outreach
- Assisting with Reporting & Post-Mortem
The Program Assistant will be working primarily from home, via Zoom, under the direction of a remote staff member and must be comfortable communicating over Zoom, Slack, email, and phone.
The ideal candidates will be Quebec residents and will possess:
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines, adapting to changing priorities as necessary
- Familiarity with Excel, Google Drive, Dropbox, and Vimeo
- Positive and professional attitude toward all levels of assigned tasks
- A working laptop with up-to-date audio/video capabilities
- A stable internet connection (Internet stipends may be available)
- Excellent & Friendly written and verbal communications skills
- Eager to work collaboratively with a small but dedicated team and the talented artists of Quebec
To apply please email your CV and Cover Letter outlining your related experience and skills (in PDF format) and 1 reference to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 13, 2020 at 5PM. QDF thanks all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Interviews will be scheduled up to and including October 20th, 2020.
QDF represents and gives voice to people who identify diversely across the spectrums of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, and ability. Quebec Drama Federation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals. We strongly encourage applications from members of equity seeking groups, including but not limited to: persons with disabilities, BIPOC communities, gender fluid, non-binary and gender non-conforming people, newcomers to Canada and from all groups who experience marginalization. We encourage applicants to self-identify in their cover letter if they are comfortable doing so.