The Hudson Village Theatre is hiring a Technical and Production Technician (full time seasonal position) to work from its facilities in Hudson, Quebec.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Management of all technical and production aspects of all productions and theatre rentals;
- Running of audio and lighting consoles during theatre rentals;
- Conceptualizing the execution of design submissions;
- Liaising with designers / directors;
- Costing of productions (working with ED to ensure budgets are maintained);
- Working with the crew and production team to meet the needs of the production / show;
- Booking and arranging for extra production staff members and crew when needed;
- Leading the set-up, systems check, and tear down of all shows;
- Enforcing Health and Safety policies and regulations;
- Working with the ED/ AD to prepare big picture production schedule.
- Completion of accredited Theatre technical studies at post-secondary level
- Must possess basic computer skills with specific knowledge of lighting and audio consoles and Qlab;
- Lift up to 60 lbs. of equipment;
- Possess a valid driver’s license (class 5);
- Work takes place in Hudson, Quebec, so must have ability to travel there.
To apply / for more information, please contact Executive Director Kalina Skulska at firstname.lastname@example.org