The Opéra de Montréal is holding nationwide auditions for its 2021-22 Atelier lyrique.
By joining the Atelier lyrique, you will be among the privileged few in the Canadian operatic world to take advantage of a springboard for professional development at the Opéra de Montréal. This season, 10 singers and 2 pianists will follow a costumized program, to ensure the full realization of their potential and encourage their autonomy and their leadership.
To submit, you must provide:
- Complete and up-to-date curriculum vitae;
- Photo (8 x 10 in.);
- Birth certificate and proof of citizenship; candidates must be Canadian citizens or landed immigrants at the time of registration;
- One-page description of your experience and the goals of your residency at the Atelier lyrique de l’Opéra de Montréal;
- Link (YouTube, website, or other) to a video recording of your 2 opera arias;
- REFERENCES: contact info (name, title, phone number, email) of two professionals in the music community who can attest to the quality of your work and your professional ethics.
The application deadline is Friday, August 28, 2020, at midnight.
To register and for more information, visit: https://www.operademontreal.com/en/atelier-lyrique/national-auditions/auditions-singers.