‘Taxidermy Tim’ follows the tale of a young, single, female professional navigating the woes of modern-day dating. Joan is in search of happiness while fighting the battle between her expectations and reality.
‘Sweeney Todd’ meets ‘Sex and the City’
Run-time: Approx. 1 hour 20 min.
Audition Dates: Sunday, January 26th, 2020, 2:45-5:45pm. Le P’tit Impro. 3713 St Laurent Blvd #202, Montreal, Quebec H2X 2V7
Rehearsal Dates: Rehearsals may be held on Tuesday and/or Thursday evenings, and weekends starting early February 2020. PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR AVAILABILITY OR STATE ANY SCHEDULING CONFLICTS ON THESE DAYS BEFORE BOOKING AN AUDITION. Spaces are limited.
Performance Dates: April 16th and April 18th, 2020, 8:00pm @ Theatre St-Catherine, 264 St Catherine St E, Montreal, Quebec H2X 1L4
- Tim. A man in his 30’s. Charming, witty, ‘good guy’ type.
Singing, dancing, taxidermy squirrel duo:
- Arnold. A grumpy yet playful taxidermy squirrel.
- Veronica. A grumpy, slightly more optimistic, equally as playful taxidermy squirrel.
*Please note the role of Joan has already been cast.
– Strong singing abilities
– Strong comedic work
– Some dancing required (ability to learn basic choreography)
– Experience with puppeteering an asset
– 15 minute timeslot
– 1 upbeat, musical theatre song (32-bars minimum)
– 1 comedic monologue (2-3 minutes in length)
– Some improvisation/cold reading will be required
Please bring sheet music in the appropriate key, clearly marked. An accompanist will be provided.
To book an audition time-slot, or for questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for an audition form.
Those cast in the show will receive a share of the ticket sale profits.