Part-Time or Full-Time
The Segal Centre for Performing Arts is looking for someone who is passionate about theatre, community, and sales, and who shares its vision to inspire and strengthen individuals and communities through the transformative power of the live performance!
Reporting to the Director of Sales, Marketing and Communications. The Group Sales & Community Outreach Coordinator is responsible for the cultivation, coordination, and administration of all current group sales & subscription sales programs, as well as the implementation of new sales and outreach initiatives.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to developing and executing strategies to increase earned revenue through ticket sales for existing events, rentals of Segal Centre venues for corporate or community functions in association with ticket sales, targeting new group purchases of 10+ patrons, managing all telemarketing initiatives, coordinating and executing sales contracts, maintaining organized documentation of all sales and leads and working with the Segal Centre staff to ensure flawless execution of group needs and contract details.
This position requires a candidate to possess an energetic outbound sales ethic, keen relationship management expertise and knowledge of the Segal Centre offerings. Knowledge of Theatre Manager is a plus.
Who You Are:
- You have excellent proven customer service skills.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills (English & French)
- You are dynamic, well-organized, detail-oriented, flexible, and able to maintain a positive demeanor under pressure.
- You are proactive and are comfortable taking initiative
- You are passionate about sales
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- You are comfortable working evenings and/or weekends as needed
The salary and schedule vary based on experience.
All interested candidates should send their resume to email@example.com.