Position Type: Administrative Assistant for Teesri Duniya Theatre. Full-time 40 hours/week, temporary position (7 months with a possibility of extension at end of contract).
NOTE: Candidates must qualify for Subvention Salariale from Emploi Quebec and have a letter from them proving this. Visit your local Emploi Québec office for more information.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Administrative Assistant will help ensure the smooth operation of the office environment. Duties and responsibilities include:
- General administrative duties (answering telephones, feilding inquiries about projects and stage productions, sorting incoming and outgoing mail.
- Coordinate rehearsal hall, office, venue and equipment rentals.
- Coordinate communication between office staff and external partners.
- Sell group ticket packages, and assist in the general coordinaton of the promotion of activities, as needed.
- Assist the Director of Operations with the day-to-day operations of the organization, including budget preparation, final reports and grant applications.
- Provide support to the Development, Outreach and Marketing departments, as needed.
- Assist in other duties that may be requested, within the scope of the position.
- Assist the coordination and planning of various events, as needed.
Candidates interested in applying to this position should send their CV, Cover Letter, and Letter of Admisibility (obtained from Emploi Quebec), to the attention of Shayne Lovsin-Couture, Director of Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teesri Duniya Theatre strongly encourages candidates from culturally-diverse, POC, LGBTQ+ and indigenous backgrounds to apply.