Teesri Duniya Theatre is currently seeking a Community Outreach Coordinator to join its team. This is a part-time salaried position for up to 25 hours per week. To start as soon as possible.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Community Outreach Coordinator acts as a liason between the theatre and the local community. Working to build new connections as well as grow and diversify theatre audiences through a variety of programs and events.
- Oversee and coordinate the company’s current outreach programs, while researching and developing new opportunities.
- Work on the Theatre’s publicity srategy and implementation in coopoeration with the Publicist.
- Identify new sources of funding and revenue for outreach activities.
- Follow-up and report to program funders, sponsors and Theatre Management about community outreach activities as required.
- Follow-up and report to project funders, sponsors, etc. about community outreach processes as required.
- Network and develeop relationships with education, social services and other community groups.
- Coordinate volunteers as needed.
- Promote the theatre to build the company’s profile and awareness of the work it does.
- Build relationships in the community to increase participation, attendance and traffic at events.
- Conducts and organizes community outreach initiatives/events for each play in collaboration with the Marketing and Development departments.
- Develops ambassador program.
- Implements activities with businesses in the local community.
Teesri Duniya Theatre is committed to an inclusive workplace and encourages all prospective applicants who self-identify as members of under-represented communities to submit. All interested candidates may submit a cover letter and CV to the attention of Shayne Lovsin-Couture, Director of Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the company thanks all candidates who apply but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.