For the first time in its 17-year history, POP Montreal International Music Festival is presenting a theatrical play as part of its eclectic programming and Montreal Theatre Hub is giving away a pair of tickets to the exciting new event!
“Trapped in Elon’s Mansion: World Tour” is a Shakespearean cybercomedy by Joe Bagel about Elon Musk, Grimes, Azealia Banks, Jay Z, and more. The production opens in Montreal as part of the POP Festival before proceeding to play in London (UK), San Francisco, New York, and Los Angeles.
To enter Montreal Theatre Hub’s #ElonPOPMTL Sweepstakes for your chance to win two (2) tickets to the opening night of “Trapped in Elon’s Mansion” at Montreal’s Cinéma L’amour on Saturday, September 28th, 2019, at 10:30PM, fill out and submit the entry form below by Friday, September 13th 12:00 PM (noon) EST. Limit of one (1) entry per person.
The Contest Winner will be randomly selected and announced in a draw broadcast live from the Montreal Theatre Hub Facebook Page on Friday, September 13th at 1:00 PM EST. The name of the winner will also be published on this page and they will contacted by e-mail and/or phone to claim their prize.
More information about the production is available at www.popmontreal.com/en/artists/detail/trapped-in-elons-mansion
CONTEST ENTRY FORM
The contest is now closed.
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNER:
1. Sponsor: POP Montreal (or “Sponsor”), 5585 avenue du Parc, Montréal (Québec) H2V 4H2.
2. Contest Period: The #ElonPOPMTL Sweepstakes (“Contest”) begins on Tuesday, September 10th, 2019 12:00 PM EST and ends on Friday, September 13th, 2019 12:00 PM EST (“Entry Deadline”).
3. Eligibility: To be eligible for the Contest, an individual must be a legal resident of Canada and be eighteen years of age or older at the time of entry.
The Sponsor shall have the right at any time to require proof of identity and/or eligibility to participate in the Contest. Failure to provide such proof may result in disqualification. All personal and other information requested by and supplied to the Sponsor for the purpose of the Contest must be truthful, complete, accurate and in no way misleading. The Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant should such an entrant at any stage supply untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
4. Entry: No purchase necessary. To enter, fill out and submit the entry form above as instructed prior to the Entry Deadline for the Contest.
There is limit of one (1) entry per person per Contest. In the case of multiple entries, only the first entry will be considered and the remainder will be void.
Entries will be declared invalid if they are late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, mutilated, forged, garbled or mechanically or electronically reproduced. The use of any system, robot, agent, or software to automatically submit entries in connection with this Contest is prohibited. No communication or correspondence will be exchanged with entrants except with those selected as a potential winner.
5. Contest Prize: The Contest Winner (“Winner”) will receive two (2) individual tickets (“Prize”) to the Montreal opening of “Trapped in Elon’s Mansion: World Tour”, presented as part of the 2019 POP Montreal International Music Festival at Cinéma L’amour (4015 Street Laurent Blvd, Montreal, QC H2W 1Y4) on Saturday, September 28th, 2019, at 10:30PM. Passes are valued at CAD$ 15.00 each at the time of the contest, as listed on the official website: https://popmontreal.com/en/artists/detail/trapped-in-elons-mansion/. All other expenses associated with the use of the Prize are the responsibility of the Winner.
Prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted or redeemed for cash, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Any unused portion of a Prize will be forfeited and have no cash value. The Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the Prize (or any portion thereof) cannot be awarded for any reason.
6. Number of Prizes Available: One (1) pair of passes.
7. Winner Selection. On or about 1:00 PM EST on Friday, September 13th, 2019, following the end of the applicable entry period for each Contest, a draw will be held by a representative of the Montreal Theatre Hub as appointed by the Sponsor, where one (1) entrant will be randomly selected as a potential Prize Winner from all eligible entries received for the Contest. The Winner will be contacted by the Sponsor with instructions on how to claim the Prize.
If the selected Winner does not respond within forty-eight (48) hours of notification, they will be disqualified and another eligible entrant may be selected (in the Sponsor’s sole discretion) by random draw as a potential Prize Winner until such time as an entrant satisfies the terms set out herein and the Prize is awarded.
Odds of being selected as a Winner depend on the number of eligible entries received for the Contest.
8. Limitation of Liability. The Sponsors assume no responsibility or liability for lost, late, unintelligible/illegible, falsified, damaged, misdirected or incomplete entries, notifications, responses, or replies, or for any computer, online, software, telephone, hardware or technical malfunctions that may occur, including but not limited to malfunctions that may affect the transmission or non-transmission of an entry. The Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contests or by any technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contests. The Sponsors assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsors are not responsible for any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, e-mail, players, or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing or otherwise. The Sponsors are not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant or to any computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials related to the Contests. Entrant assumes liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the Contests, or by the acceptance, possession, use of, or failure to receive any Prize. The Sponsors assume no responsibility or liability in the event that the Contests cannot be conducted as planned for any reason, including those reasons beyond the control of the Sponsors, such as infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or corruption of the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contests and/or the Contest Website.
9. Conduct. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Contest Rules. Entrants further agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsors, which shall be final and binding in all respects. The Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant found to be: (a) violating the Contest Rules; (b) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contests the Contest Website, or any related promotional website; (c) violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines of any the Sponsor’s property or service; and/or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE CONTEST WEBSITE OR ANY RELATED WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Winner (and his or her Guest, if applicable) must at all times behave appropriately when taking part in the prize package and observe the Contest Rules and any other rules or regulations in force at the studios and/or locations. The Sponsors reserve the right to remove from the location, any Winner and/or his or her Guest who breaks such rules and/or fails to behave appropriately and to disqualify such Winner and/or guest.
11. Termination. The Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to terminate the Contest, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the Contest Rules in any way, at any time, for any reason without prior notice.
12. Law. These are the official Contest Rules. The Contests are subject to applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. The Contest Rules are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws or the policy of any other entity having jurisdiction over the Sponsors and/or the Contests. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Contest Rules or the rights and obligations as between the entrant and the Sponsors in connection with the Contests shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Quebec including procedural provisions without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws.