Québec’s premiere outdoor performing arts festival is happening from July 11th to the 14th and Montreal Theatre Hub is giving away a pair of ShazamFest 2019 Weekend Passes (valued at $125 each) to one lucky contest winner!
ShazamFest Weekend Passes include:
– Entry to the site on all 4 festival days from Thursday to Sunday
– Free camping on-site
– Free parking on-site
– Free round-trip shuttle bus service from Montreal to the festival site in the Eastern Townships*
Bigger and greener than ever, this year’s loaded lineup features a variety of theatrical performances including circus acts, dance shows, burlesque numbers, music concerts, and many more activities for the whole family. Check out the complete 2019 programming at www.ShazamFest.com.
To enter Montreal Theatre Hub’s “ShazamFest XIV Sweepstakes” for your chance to win, fill out and submit the entry form below by Thursday, July 11th 9:00 AM EST. Limit of one (1) entry per person.
The Contest Winner will be randomly selected and announced in a draw broadcast live from the Montreal Theatre Hub Facebook Page on Thursday, July 11th at 11:00 AM EST. The name of the winner will also be published on this page and they will contacted by e-mail and/or phone to claim their prize.
*Shuttle service details available at www.shazamfest.com/navette
CONTEST ENTRY FORM
THE CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED.
Our winner is AUGUSTE DROLET-COULOMBE. Congratulations!
1. Sponsor: ShazamFest (or “Sponsor”), 2722 ch. Way’s Mills, Ayer’s Cliff, Québec, Canada, J0B 1C0.
2. Contest Period: The ShazamFest XIV Sweepstakes (“Contest”) begins on Tuesday, July 9th, 2019 6:00 PM EST and ends on Thursday, July 11th, 2019 9:00 AM EST (“Entry Deadline”).
3. Eligibility: To be eligible for the Contest, an individual must be a legal resident of Canada and be eighteen years of age or older at the time of entry.
The Sponsor shall have the right at any time to require proof of identity and/or eligibility to participate in the Contest. Failure to provide such proof may result in disqualification. All personal and other information requested by and supplied to the Sponsor for the purpose of the Contest must be truthful, complete, accurate and in no way misleading. The Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant should such an entrant at any stage supply untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
4. Entry: No purchase necessary. To enter, fill out and submit the entry form above as instructed prior to the Entry Deadline for the Contest.
There is limit of one (1) entry per person per Contest. In the case of multiple entries, only the first entry will be considered and the remainder will be void.
Entries will be declared invalid if they are late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, mutilated, forged, garbled or mechanically or electronically reproduced. The use of any system, robot, agent, or software to automatically submit entries in connection with this Contest is prohibited. No communication or correspondence will be exchanged with entrants except with those selected as a potential winner.
5. Contest Prize: The Contest Winner (“Winner”) will receive two (2) individual Weekend Passes (“Prize”) to ShazamFest XIV, held from July 11th to July 14th, 2019 in Barnston Ouest, Québec, Canada. Passes are valued at CAD$ 125.00 each at the time of the contest, as listed on the official website: https://www.shazamfest.com/billets?lang=en. Passes include free on-site camping as well free parking on-site or free round-trip shuttle service to Montreal (more information on shuttle service at https://www.shazamfest.com/navette?lang=en). All other expenses associated with the use of the Prize are the responsibility of the Winner.
Prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted or redeemed for cash, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Any unused portion of a Prize will be forfeited and have no cash value. The Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the Prize (or any portion thereof) cannot be awarded for any reason.
6. Number of Prizes Available: One (1) pair of passes.
7. Winner Selection. On or about 11:00 AM EST on July 11th, 2019, following the end of the applicable entry period for each Contest, a live draw will be held by a representative of the Montreal Theatre Hub as appointed by the Sponsor, where one (1) entrant will be randomly selected as a potential Prize Winner from all eligible entries received for the Contest. The Winner will be contacted by the Sponsor with instructions on how to claim the Prize.
If the selected Winner does not respond within forty-eight (48) hours of notification, they will be disqualified and another eligible entrant may be selected (in the Sponsor’s sole discretion) by random draw as a potential Prize Winner until such time as an entrant satisfies the terms set out herein and the Prize is awarded.
Odds of being selected as a Winner depend on the number of eligible entries received for the Contest.
8. Limitation of Liability. The Sponsors assume no responsibility or liability for lost, late, unintelligible/illegible, falsified, damaged, misdirected or incomplete entries, notifications, responses, or replies, or for any computer, online, software, telephone, hardware or technical malfunctions that may occur, including but not limited to malfunctions that may affect the transmission or non-transmission of an entry. The Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contests or by any technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contests. The Sponsors assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsors are not responsible for any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, e-mail, players, or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing or otherwise. The Sponsors are not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant or to any computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials related to the Contests. Entrant assumes liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the Contests, or by the acceptance, possession, use of, or failure to receive any Prize. The Sponsors assume no responsibility or liability in the event that the Contests cannot be conducted as planned for any reason, including those reasons beyond the control of the Sponsors, such as infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or corruption of the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contests and/or the Contest Website.
9. Conduct. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Contest Rules. Entrants further agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsors, which shall be final and binding in all respects. The Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant found to be: (a) violating the Contest Rules; (b) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contests the Contest Website, or any related promotional website; (c) violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines of any the Sponsor’s property or service; and/or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE CONTEST WEBSITE OR ANY RELATED WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Winner (and his or her Guest, if applicable) must at all times behave appropriately when taking part in the prize package and observe the Contest Rules and any other rules or regulations in force at the studios and/or locations. The Sponsors reserve the right to remove from the location, any Winner and/or his or her Guest who breaks such rules and/or fails to behave appropriately and to disqualify such Winner and/or guest.
11. Termination. The Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to terminate the Contest, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the Contest Rules in any way, at any time, for any reason without prior notice.
12. Law. These are the official Contest Rules. The Contests are subject to applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. The Contest Rules are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws or the policy of any other entity having jurisdiction over the Sponsors and/or the Contests. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Contest Rules or the rights and obligations as between the entrant and the Sponsors in connection with the Contests shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Quebec including procedural provisions without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws.