Porte Parole, a Montreal-based documentary theatre production company — is seeking an energetic and motivated Communications Officer to join its team!
Permanent position – full time – from Porte Parole’s offices in Montreal
Compensation: Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Develops, supports and promotes Porte Parole’s goals and activities, including all promotional and communications materials, social media content creation and media outreach.
- Ensures the implementation of the Strategic Communications Plan, in collaboration with the Artistic Director and the board.
- Drafts press releases and updates the Company’s media reviews.
- Updates website and develops newsletters.
- Develops and edits grant applications.
- Develops outreach materials to donors.
- Works with touring agents to develop promotional materials for the Company’s plays.
- Ensures French and English consistency for all public materials.
- Responsible for the Company’s graphic design and respects the graphic charter.
- Ensures individuals donors, foundations and sponsors are properly credited onpromotional materials.
- Develops pedagogical tools for the Company’s plays.
- Coordinates the Communications Committee meetings.
- All other related work.
- A Communications degree or a related discipline.
- Fully bilingual (French and English, spoken and written).
- 5-10 years experience.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word), Adobe Suite (design) and WordPress.
Start date: mid-July 2019
Deadline to apply: June 30th