Looking to get involved in theatre? McGill University’s AUTS (Arts Undergraduate Theatre Society) is looking to fill the following technical and creative team member positions for its 2019-2020 production of “Legally Blonde: The Musical”:
- Stage Manager: The practical and organizational support to the Director, actors, designers, stage crew, and technicians throughout the production process.
- Assistant Producer: The assistant to the Producer and the link between the executive and production team.
- Front of House Manager: Previous experience in customer service is a plus for this position.
- Technical Director: The leader of the technical departments (lights, sound, set, and props), and is the main support system and resource for the technical team.
- Assistant Technical Director: The assistant to the Technical director, and 2nd in command with all technical departments.
- Head of Fundraising: The financial backing of the production.
- Lighting Designer/Operator: The head of the lighting department and designer of the shows lighting plot and lighting scheme.
- Sound Designer/Operator: This position involves balancing and showcasing singers, an orchestra, and sound cues.
- Musical Director: The leader of the musical/instrumental aspects of the show, specifically rehearsals with the orchestra.
- Vocal Director: The leader of the vocal aspects of the show, specifically rehearsals with the orchestra.
- Choreographer: The artistic designer behind the dance in our production.
- Head Costume Designer: Applications for this position should include images that showcase their costume design experiences.
- Props Master: A dynamic position that potentially involves many artistic disciplines.
- Set Designer: Applications for this position should include images of previous set designs.
To apply, send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 30th, 2019.
For a comprehensive list/description of positions, visit: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l73Ig310t4m1g5E90o9ClCMA_e2iJVtebYigyeDAiCA/