Applications are now open to the 2020 Wildside Festival!
Centaur Theatre is looking for the most exciting and audacious artists to come and play in Montreal for the hottest two weeks in Winter (January 7-20, 2020). Every theatrical form is welcome. Multidisciplinary works and shows with more than one theatrical form are encouraged.
Due to the repertory schedule of the Festival, shows must not exceed 60 minutes running time. Nightly setup time prior to performance must not exceed 30 minutes. Takedown time post performance must not exceed 15 minutes. Artists accepted to the Festival must be available for the entire two weeks duration.
To submit a project:
- Tech Rider with a complete list of technical needs
- A letter of support from an artist not involved with the production
- Any archival visuals that are available such as photos or video
- Any press that is available
The festival offers:
- $1000 fee
- 75% of the box office
- 5 performances in our 225 seat theatre
- Reasonable technical support including 1 house technician
- Promotion on our website and through our WILDSIDE Brochure
The deadline for submissions will be September 15, 2019.