Geordie Theatre invites you to its first Pitch It/Show It Session!
- In attendance: Artistic Director, Mike Payette.
- Geordie encourages all types (shapes, cultures, gender, physical ability, etc) to submit.
- Although all submissions are encouraged, only artists who receive an interview will be contacted.
- The deadline to submit an interview request is Monday, February 11th at 5 PM.
- DESIGNERS are asked to prepare a 15-minute presentation of an idea they would like to pitch to Geordie or present as part of their portfolio.
- DIRECTORS are asked to prepare a 15-minute presentation of an idea they would like to pitch to Geordie or present as part of their portfolio. They are welcome to bring one collaborator of any discipline to support their idea.
- Artists should come equipped with any material that relates to their portfolio (either in hardcopy or digital format) and the means to present it.
To request an interview time, send headshot and resume to email@example.com or call (514) 845-9810 for more information.