On February 19th and 20th, 2019, Geordie Theatre will be holding General Auditions for its Mainstage and 2Play Tour productions as well as works in development that may span more than one season.
- In attendance: Artistic Director, Mike Payette and guests.
- Geordie invites all types (shapes, cultures, gender, physical ability, etc) to submit.
- Although all submissions are encouraged, only artists who receive an audition will be contacted.
- Unionized artists will be seen on Tuesday, February 19th.
- Non-union artists will be seen on Wednesday, February 20th.
- The deadline to submit an audition request is Monday, February 11th at 5 PM.
- Artists are asked to prepare two pieces: one contemporary monologue AND one piece that features physicality and imagination – be creative! Geordie strongly encourages artists who explore a range of diverse forms; this includes dance, clown, non-verbal, and so much more.
- Pieces should be 2 minutes (max) each.
- For unionized performers, please note the Mainstage production will span from March to May 2020.
To request an audition time, send headshot and resume to email@example.com or call (514) 845-9810 for more information.