The McGill Savoy Society is still looking to fill certain positions for creative and executive team of its upcoming production of Gilbert and Sullivan’s ‘Ruddigore’! If you are interested in any of these positions, send an email to email@example.com.
– Oversees the production/technical team (set, costume, lighting, and sound designers)
– Assists producer as liaison between the theatre (Moyse Hall) and the creative and technical teams
– Designs the set according to the needs of the director
– Constructs and paints the set and arranges its delivery to the theatre
– Compile a list of potential sponsors
– Create sponsorship package
– Complete sponsorship applications and reach out to local businesses for sponsorship opportunities
– Organize ticket reservation system for the show
– Contact McGill and Montreal press to attend Press Preview
– Create press package and organize press table with cast/creative team.
Please note this is a non-union production.