Repercussion Theatre seeks a Direct Marketing Coordinator for its 2018 summer Shakespeare-in-the-Park touring production of Romeo and Juliet.
Employment Period: 7 weeks full time (30 hrs/week) from June 11th until July 27th at $13.50/hr.
The direct marketing coordinator will be responsible for the direct marketing plan including the distribution of flyers and posters. They will coordinate the distribution of marketing material throughout the island of Montreal with volunteers, will research potential avenues of advertisement (festivals, street-sales, billboard, etc) and will attend events as a brand ambassador for Repercussion Theatre. This position will give a student who is interested in marketing the opportunity to experience hands-on marketing with direct results in a not-for-profit organization.
Tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Develop a logistical approach to distribution of flyers and posters;
- Assist with the coordination of on-site promo materials (sandwich boards, banners);
- Research news avenues of direct marketing such as festival and street sales;
- Attend those venues with volunteer to distribute flyers;
- Participate in the business to business distribution of flyers and posters throughout the island of Montreal;
- Develop a marketing plan for out-of-town shows which require more out of the box approach.
Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or permanent resident, and must be currently a full-time student returning to school full-time in 2018-2019. This position is offered through the Canada Summer Jobs funding program.
- Fluency in English and French
- Experience working with the public
- Previous brand ambassador experience an asset
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Driver’s license is an asset
Repercussion Theatre is primarily an English language theatre company that tours the island of Montreal and the surrounding areas.
Please e-mail your cover letter and resume before May 14th to email@example.com.
Read the original job posting at https://www.repercussiontheatre.com/2018/05/04/job-opening-direct-marketing-coordinator/