Repercussion Theatre is seeking an Equity Stage Manager for its Shakespeare-in-the-Park tour of Romeo and Juliet, playing at parks in and around Montreal this summer.
Contract is from May 28th – August 10th, 2018. Deadline to apply is April 13th.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a full CAEA member in good standing
• Have previous experience with touring, outdoor theatre
• Have a good knowledge of Montreal
• Be able to work long hours in the outdoors
• Be able to adapt easily to an ever-changing environment.
• Be comfortable lifting loads of 35 pounds
• Have a valid driver’s license
Please email a cover letter and CV to Artistic Director Amanda Kellock at firstname.lastname@example.org
Read the original job posting: