PART-TIME POSITION: EDUCATION COORDINATOR
Youtheatre, a professional theatre company based in Montreal producing work for young audiences, is seeking applications for the position of Education Coordinator. Reporting to the Executive Director and the Communications Manager, the suitable candidate will be primarily responsible for selling Youtheatre’s English-language productions presented in the 2017-18 and 2018-19 seasons.
- Responsible for selling Youtheatre productions to local schools; by phone, email, and in person.
- Prepare contracts/invoices for schools;
- Manage booking schedule with schools and the venues;
- Reserve and manage bussing contracts for schools;
- Participate in all marketing material, including direct marketing, newsletters,
- press releases, media kits, maintain website and other social media;
- Create study guides and workshop material related to the productions.
- Minimum DEC in a field related to the position;
- Experience in sales, or customer service;
- Knowledge and appreciation of the arts;
- Bilingual (Excellent knowledge of English).
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken);
- Outgoing, polite, positive energy;
- Can work both autonomously and in a team environment.
- Part-Time Position (schedule to be determined);
- Contract duration: October 2nd, 2017 to May 18, 2018 (may be extended if performance reviews are strong);
- Salary : To be negotiated;
Youtheatre is located at 5333 Casgrain, Suite 507 (Metro Laurier).
To apply, please forward your cover letter and resume to louise- firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday September 18, 2017. Note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information about Youtheatre, visit www.youtheatre.ca