Montreal’s Repercussion Theatre is currently seeking applicants for the position of Outreach and Fundraising Coordinator for a contract of 30 weeks (7 months) starting October 2nd, 2017. This is a full-time position (30-35 hrs/week, $13-$15/hour) with some flexibility – to be determined before the contract starts.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Book parks for our 2018 Shakespeare-in-the-Park summer tour.
- Approach sponsors for the 2018 Shakespeare-in-the-Park tour, including in-kind.
- Help plan our 30th anniversary season launch/fundraiser (April 2018).
- Sell ads to different organizations for our theatre program.
- Basic website updates and social media outreach as needed.
- Assist the Artistic Director and General Manager with various tasks as needed.
The successful candidate will:
- Be articulate, motivated, organized and creative.
- Have experience in areas such as outreach, events, sales, development and/or communications.
- Be bilingual (French/English).
- Be able to work both independently and as part of a team, to take initiative and respond to feedback.
- Have some knowledge/experience of Repercussion’s work.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by September 8th, 2017.
Please note that the successful candidate needs to be eligible for the Emploi Quebec Wage Subsidy Program Subvention Salariale. In order to find out if you are eligible, you need to go to your Local Employment Centre (CLE) and get an official letter.
Read the official job posting at https://www.repercussiontheatre.com/2017/08/28/job-opening-outreach-fundraising-coordinator/