- You Will Remember Me makes its Quebec English language premiere at the Centaur Theatre (453 St. François-Xavier). A vivid and elegant drama of a modern family struggling to make room in their lives for their aging patriarch – a university professor, political and intellectual force, and long-time sovereigntist – suffering from dementia. Buy tickets online ($28 – 51) Read our review of the show here.
- Kim’s Convenience presented by Soulpepper ends its limited engagement run on Sunday the 19th at the Segal Centre for Performing Arts (5170 Côte-Ste-Catherine). The most celebrated Canadian comedy in recent history – now also a hit CBC TV series – presents the humorous and poignant story of a Korean-Canadian family and their convenience store in modern day Toronto. Buy tickets online ($25 – 60) Read our review of the show here.
- Angélique presented by Tableau D’Hôte Theatre in co-production with Black Theatre Workshop opens at the Segal Centre for Performing Arts (5170 Côte-Ste-Catherine). Based on true events, the play chronicles the life of Marie-Joseph Angélique, a Black Canadian slave who was publicly executed for having allegedly set fire to Montreal in 1734. Buy tickets online ($19 – 27). Read our preview article of the show here.
- Honesty Rents by the Hour presented by Infinithéâtre heads into its second week of performance at the Rialto Infinite Studio (5711 ave. du Parc, 3rd floor). Three strangers meet at a cheap motel room in Montréal, but what was supposed to be a night of casual sex quickly turns into a confrontation of identity, sexuality, religion, desire and prejudice. Buy tickets online ($12 – 25). Read our review of the show here.
- Into the Woods presented by the Hudson Music Club opens on Friday, March 17th at the Hudson Village Theatre (28 Rue Wharf Hudson). The META award-winning Hudson Music Club is celebrating 65 YEARS with a book show that will bring you back to your childhood with the fairy-tales you’ll remember from the story books of your youth! Buy tickets online ($22 – 25)