The McGill Savoy Society, a student theatre group of the SSMU (Students’ Society of McGill University), is currently looking to fill creative team vacancies for the upcoming production of “Pirates of Penzance”!
The following is a basic breakdown of the creative team positions available:
- Stage Director
- Oversee and attend all Rehearsals
- Help implement artistic choices for the show
- Maintain a good relationship with the rest of the cast, creative and executive teams
- Music Director
- Help run music rehearsals with the Stage Director
- Help guide cast members as they learn music and aid in their preparation
- Put aside time for cast members who request additional guidance.
- Stage Manager
- Help organize rehearsals
- Work with staff to plan wardrobe, set design, scene changes, sound and lighting
- Manage the props budget and organize props
If you are interested in applying to any of these positions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your CV and Cover Letter. We will contact you to set up an interview once you submit applications!
Read the official call published on July 28th at https://www.facebook.com/mcgillsavoy/?fref=nf