Infinithéâtre is accepting applications for the position of Box Office & Sales Manager for their 2016-2017 Season. This position is a 30 week contract beginning in September.
His/ her tasks may include:
- Managing bookings, selling tickets and 6pack subscriptions
- Selling advertising space in programs
- Carrying out daily office tasks
- Communications between artists, staff, our partners and the audience.
- Managing the box office and General Manager to create promotional campaigns, market research, audience mediation programs, and maintain Action Infini.
- Assist Artistic Director when necessary.
- Assisting with funding applications
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Knowledge and experience in the theatrical milieu
- Previous experience and/or an interest in marketing/advertising is an asset
- Comfortable multi-tasking
- Organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of computer environment (Mac OS, Excel, Word)
While Infinithéâtre is primarily an English-language theatre company, candidates must be comfortable speaking French to interact with audience members and answer phone calls.
Contract begins in September, 2016 – Ending March 2017. Applicant must be eligible for an Emploi QC employment program.
Please submit applications ASAP to:
Read the original job posting at: http://www.quebec-elan.org/posts/viewNews/5167/community