Montreal’s Repercussion Theatre is seeking applicants for the position of Marketing and Communications Assistant for its summer tour of Shakespeare-in-the-Park. Together with the Artistic Director and the General Manager, the applicant will be in charge of planning and executing the marketing strategy for the Shakespeare-in-the-Park tour, as well as assist in other smaller events before and after the tour. He/she should be able to work independently and have an interest in theatre. Should be fluent in English and have a working knowledge of French.
30 weeks (7 months), starting April 4th, 35 hrs/week, $13/hour
Description of duties
- Coordinating design and printing of on-site promo materials (posters, flyers, sandwich boards, banners, etc.).
- Updating website and social media.
- Provide PR support to our publicist.
- Advertising sales for summer tour program.
- Develop marketing strategies to promote the shows in the borroughs and cities we tour to.
- Be the park liaison for all marketing and communication needs.
- Assist in fundraising activities.
- Assist in other admin and office work as needed.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 10th, 2016.
Please note that the successful candidate should be eligible for the Emploi Quebec Wage Subsidy Program Subvention Salariale.
Read the original job posting on Repercussion Theatre’s official website: http://repercussiontheatre.com/2016/02/24/marketing-and-communications-assistant/