Full Circle Productions Montreal is thrilled to be gearing up for its third season!
This summer, a small cabaret show was created to perform at Feinstein’s 54/Below in NYC called Six Degrees of Broadway Separation. The concept was so well received that the creatives have decided to elaborate on it and turn it into a full musical.
Six Degrees of Broadway Separation – A Musical, will delight audiences and demonstrate how five leading shows currently on Broadway are connected via “Six Degrees” or less.
Full Circle is currently seeking male and female singers of all voice types as well as male and female dancers. The production is also seeking “Broadway Bound” children ages 8 and up (must be able to sing).
Rehearsals will begin in January 2019 and will be held on Wednesday evenings and Sunday afternoons at both West Island and Côte Saint Luc locations.
Show dates will be between May 1 – May 12, 2019
Audition dates and times are:
Sunday November 4, 2018 between 12-5pm
Sunday November 11, 2018 between 12-5pm
- 16 bars of both an uptempo and ballad (Broadway genre only);
- Bring an instrumental or karaoke track to accompany you. There will be no pianist on site; however, you are welcome to bring your own.
- Bring a CV if you have one and a recent headshot.
- Wear comfortable clothing as there will be a movement audition as well.
* If you are an advanced dancer, please prepare a short piece to demonstrate your level of ability.
To book your audition slot, email email@example.com.
Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/499335990534920/
Please note this is a non-union, unpaid community theatre production.