This summer in Montreal, the National Theatre School of Canada (NTS) is offering five intensive courses in acting, production design, and playwriting. It’s the perfect opportunity to discover the school and follow your passion for the performing arts.
Know someone aged 15 to 30 who loves the theatre? Tell them to register for one of these intensive summer course offerings before July 1st:
INTENSIVE / 15-17 years old
From July 30 to August 10
You will work with professional artists, develop your collaboration and acting skills, and explore the craft of writing and designing for theatre.
- Experience 10 days of immersion at the National Theatre School of Canada
- Meet other people who share your passion for theatre
- Explore the various roles needed to produce a play
- Proudly present your work to your family and friends at the end of the Intensive
INTENSIVE SHAKESPEARE / 18-30 years old
From August 14 to August 18
See how NTS approaches classics and forget the days where you were afraid of Shakespeare! Five days to demystify “the National poet of England”. During the week, you will analyze scenes, monologues and sonnets from various Shakespeare plays. You will also work on the interpretation of Shakespearean characters (voice, movement and stage combat).
- 5 days from 10:00am to 5:15pm
- 15 participants per group
- Participants are required to be bilingual
- No audition, but a CV with experience and a meeting mid-July are required
OTHER CLASSES (In French)
INTENSIVE 15-17 years old: July 30 to August 10
PLAYWRITING 18-25 years old: August 13 to 17
INTENSIVE VISUAL DESIGN 18-25 years old: August 13 to 17
To register, visit: https://ent-nts.tuxedobillet.com