In this workshop hosted by Les Évadés de la Lune – Moon Escapees Productions, participants will explore the Michael Chekhov Technique focusing on building characters with different tools. Concentration, Imagination and Creation will be at the core of this workshop to build strong and intriguing characters.
Michael Chekhov Technique
Stanislavski said of Michael Chekhov: “He was the most gifted student who came to develop his own technique based on psychophysical approach”. You tend to be in your head? This technique is for you! With this approach, through freedom, openness and letting go, you explore physically and in the space to create fully embodied characters and connect with your higher self.
Saturday July 22nd from 10am to 5pm
Sunday July 23th from 10am to 5pm
– Memorize a short monologue of your choice (in English or French)
– Paper and pen for notes
– Comfortable clothing (dance, yoga, jogging wear)
– Bare feet or stockings (since we will be in a dance studio)
– Lunch and snacks (we will have 1h for lunch – microwave available)
– Bottle of water
– Huge smile and your love of the art!
Number of places limited! Reserve yours at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Patricia Legare at the above email or at 514-770-3376 for any questions.