Passionate about working for a theatre company that is a catalyst for conversation, an advocate for equal representation and a hub for stories about unstoppable women?
Imago Theatre is now accepting applications to the position of: Artistic and Administrative Assistant.
NOTE: Candidate must qualify for Subvention Salariale and have a letter from Emploi Québec proving this. Visit your local Emploi Québec office for more information.
Job Description: The position of the Artistic and Administrative Assistant contributes to the overall functioning of Imago Theatre. We are looking for an individual with excellent oral and written communication skills who will offer their unique ability to think critically and collaboratively in the creative and fast-paced environment at Imago Theatre. A candidate with knowledge of the Montreal and Canadian theatre communities is a great asset.
Start time: early August 2017
Contract duration: 7 months
Language requirements: English (fluent spoken, written) and French (functional, spoken, written)
- Assisting with communications and outreach
- Assisting with marketing and fundraising
- Assisting with community outreach (creating dialogue between Imago’s productions and relevant communities)
- Forging new community partnerships
- Assisting with website management
- Assisting with social media management and content creation
- List serve management
- Group ticket sales
- Daily administrative operations of the office (managing petty cash, answering the phone, taking messages)
- Generating material for the company blog and newsletter
- Assisting with ARTISTA, Imago’s youth mentorship program
- Other project-based responsibilities
Wage: $11.55 / hr, 35 hr workweek, plus vacation pay
Submit your CV and a brief letter explaining your interest in working for the company to email@example.com.
Application Deadline: April 12, 2017
Read the originally published job posting at www.imagotheatre.ca