Read the original post at www.centaurtheatre.com/hr
Position: Customer Outreach Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Communications
Responsible to: Artistic/Executive Director and Director of Communications
- During the regular theatre season, phone single-ticket patrons and offer the opportunity to upgrade by using the purchase of their ticket and become a four, five or six-play subscriber.
- At renewal time, phone and remind subscribers, that they need to renew before a certain date to be eligible to win prizes, and take care of the renewal.
- Use the aforementioned responsibilities to informally gather information on the patrons’ theatre going experience. For instance, hear the grievances of a lapsed subscriber and if possible offer them solutions and incentives to come back.
- We are calling patrons who know Centaur theatre and have seen at least one play in the last 2 years.
- Salesmanship skills
- Functioning bilingualism
- Having seen Centaur Theatre’s latest productions is definitely an asset.
Outreach is done from Monday to Thursday, (afternoons and evenings), and periodically Saturdays afternoons.
Remuneration will be done on an hourly rate plus commission.
One position available 20 to 30 hours a week, upon availability.
November 29 to December 16, 2016
January 16 to May 28, 2017
Please contact Eloi Savoie, Centaur Theatre’s Communications Director: email@example.com