This long Victoria Day weekend is all smiles! Check out the lineup of shows that will have Montreal’s theatres packed with laughter:
Looking for a high-energy, fabulous, feel-good musical comedy?
- Last Night at the Gayety plays its final performance at the Centaur Theatre this Sunday, May 22nd. Don’t miss this spectacular new musical about the Sin City days of Montreal. Read our rave review of the show here! Buy tickets ($33 – 43)
- I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change is an hysterical exploration of love and all the wonders and woes that come with it. Playing at the Segal Centre until May 29. Buy tickets ($32 – 64)
- The Gondoliers, the classic comic opera collaboration between Gilbert and Sullivan, is performed by the Montreal West-End Operatic Society at the Harold Greenspon Auditorium until May 22nd. Buy tickets ($10 – 20)
How ’bout a humorous but deeply thought-provoking play instead?
- Bad Jews, the hit comedy about faith, family, and legacy, plays at the Segal Centre for Performing Arts until May 29th (extended by popular demand!) Read our review of the show here. Buy tickets ($24.50 – $59)
- Motherhood Out Loud depicts, with the use of humour, the visceral emotions that parents experience from the moment they give birth and all throughout their lifetime. Playing at the Centaur Theatre until May 22nd. Buy tickets ($31.75)
- Me and You, presented by Talisman Theatre at the MAI, ends its run this Saturday. Read our recently published review here on this heartfelt story of immigration, integration, inclusion and identity. Buy tickets ($23.50 – $28.50)
Check out the full agenda of events in our WHAT’S ON CALENDAR section!